Regional Healthcare Manager - Respiratory & Immunology
Region: East Midlands
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Closing date: 19th February 2024
Do you have expertise in, and passion for, Regional Healthcare Management? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the Respiratory & Immunology Therapy sector in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines?
Please note, you must be based in the East Midlands region
As a Regional Healthcare Manager, you’ll play a pivotal role in channelling our scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients’ lives.
At AstraZeneca UK, we bring life-changing medicines to patients across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. As a member of the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI), all our sales, marketing and communications activities are subject to the ABPI Code of Practice. If you’re passionate about the possibilities of science to make a difference and ready to discover what you can do – join us!
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven BioPharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious disease.
Tasks and accountabilities:
- Delivers regional guidelines changes, and maintains a positive environment for AstraZeneca Medicines within pre-defined accounts (including ICS / sub-ICB / Health Board and other influencing bodies).
- Delivers targeted clinical practice change partnerships and programs, ensures pull -through, working closely with local cross -functional teams .
- Demonstrates impact of these partnerships and programs in terms of improved outcomes, dynamic market shaping, market growth & market share
- Understands and adapts to the Regional NHS environment, leads the regional thinking on the implementation of the NHS short and long-term plan to deliver on AZ business strategies and goals.
- Delivery of regional budget (sales target)
- Achieving Market Access at defined account level, supporting Patient access and practice change at a local level
- Effective business to business selling based on payer value proposition to support practice change at scale
- Implementing commercial and project-based partnerships with the NHS at a locality level as the need arises by the business
- Developing and maintaining Regional account plans as part of the Regional Leadership team
- Developing and maintaining strong professional relationships with key stakeholders (Commercial Payors, Clinical payors, Commissioners) to optimise regional access environment
- Developing clinical and strategic NHS advocacy, delivering short, medium, and long-term goals
- Ensuring compliance with all AZ governance policies and adherence to ABPI Code of Practice
Essential Skills and Experience
- NHS knowledge
- Influencing at a senior NHS level
- Emotional Intelligence
- Project Management
- Business Acumen
- Account Management
At AstraZeneca, we 're dedicated to being a phenomenal Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. We offer excellent benefits and an inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
So, what’s next
- Are you already envisioning yourself joining our team because we can’t wait to hear from you.
- Are you ready to bring new insights and fresh thinking to the table, Brilliant! We have one seat available, and we hope it’s yours.
Where can I find out more
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.