Redgate offers end-to-end database DevOps to help enterprises streamline software development and surface value from their data faster.
Our portfolio of solutions helps organizations reliably solve the complex challenges of database management across the DevOps lifecycle on any database, any platform, anywhere. We make life easier for IT leaders, development and operations teams, increasing efficiency, reducing errors and protecting business-critical data.
The data community knows it can trust Redgate to balance speed to market, collaboration across teams and the protection of business-critical data. More than 200,000 companies globally, including 91% of the Fortune 100, trust Redgate to deliver ingeniously simple software.
The Regional Sales Director is responsible for the execution of the management plan for strategic accounts through an Enterprise Accounts team. You will partner with AMER(icas) Sales Leadership, Marketing, Sales Enablement, and all senior customer-facing teams to increase the number of enterprise deals (pipeline & closed won) and improve execution in line with the company vision on all enterprise new license deals ($100K+ ACV), while continually working to tighten the feedback loop across commercial functions.
*We’re currently seeking candidates who live within the Austin, TX area.
Your Work at Redgate Software:
- Support and influence strategy creation for the Enterprise Accounts function in conjunction with the VP of AMER and VP of Sales Strategy
- Direct line management of a high-performing Austin Enterprise Accounts Team
- Coaching support on all AMER enterprise deals, account plans, and the enterprise sales process through a blend of strategic and tactical initiatives
- Partner with marketing to deliver powerful account categorization, enterprise positioning, collateral, and stronger demand gen engine for the AMER region
- Tighten the feedback loop with PM/M, ensuring AMER sales feedback is data-driven, organized, and representative of the Enterprise sale
- Work with Sales Enablement to build out the Enterprise sales competencies and a curriculum to certify all Enterprise AE’s in the US
- Create and maintain a clear resourcing plan and internal bench of talent for the Enterprise function through the identification of development paths, ongoing development of team members, and effective external networking
- As the most senior leader in our Austin office, take responsibility for driving Redgate’s culture and values through relationship building and encouraging collaboration between all local teams/functions
- Report on overall team and individual monthly sales performance using established KPI’s
- Assist in direct sales activities such as onsite visits and sales calls in support of the team
What You Bring to the Table:
- 5+ years of commercial 1st line or strategic account management experience
- 5+ years in direct sales and closing large value opportunities ($100k+)
- Experience selling complex solutions to multiple stakeholders
- Deep understanding of complex sales and highly experienced with enterprise customers
- Experience coaching, mentoring, and supporting seasoned teams & individuals
- Product Mktg, Product Mgmt and other commercial leadership experience in technical markets is highly preferable
- Led senior account managers and cross-functional teams through difficult or challenging projects is highly preferable
Who You Are:
- Ability to inspire, build confidence and communicate effectively in large groups and 1:1
- Appreciation of the Redgate culture, the customer voice, and company communications
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Motivated by the development and results of the team
- Strong analytical ability
- LI Sales Navigator
- 30 Days – Listen + Learn
- 60 Days – Build Pipeline
- 90 Days – Execute Plan
- Base: $150k-$175k
- 50/50 split
Our Cultural + Commitment:
Welcome to a place where people are not just part of the team – they are the driving force behind our achievements.
At the heart of our organization lies a commitment to fostering a vibrant “People-First” culture. We believe that our greatest asset is our diverse and talented workforce.
We strive to nurture an environment where every individual is valued, respected, and empowered to thrive. By prioritizing the well-being, growth, and development of our employees, we create a dynamic community where innovation flourishes, and everyone’s unique contributions lead to shared success.
Benefits + Perks:
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employee Premiums covered at 100%
- Dependent Premiums covered at 50%
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Redgate Flexible well-being monthly allowance of $125
- 401K Retirment Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Pet Insurance through SPOT
- Unmind – free, full access to mental health and wellbeing platform
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption leave
- Exclusive employee discounts on all your favorite things through Perks at Work!
- Long-Term Incentive Plan (LTIP) – Redgate’s share options
- Paid Time Off
- 20 Days Paid Vacation Accrued Annually The option to buy an additional 5 days’ holiday each year
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Day off on your Birthday (or another Special Day)
- Company Wellbeing Day
- Volunteer Day
- Public Holiday Swap- option to swap up to 2 days to reflect the diversity, different religious beliefs, etc., across RG.
- Sick Time is not deducted from vacation accruals
- 6 Week Paid Sabbatical for every 5 years of continuous employment
- Travel insurance that covers both work and personal trips through Chubb
Achieving work-life balance has never been more important and so Redgate has adopted a flexible-hybrid model. This means that people will work flexibly with a blend of remote (home) and co-located (office) work, with teams having the flexibility to decide the cadence which best suits the outcomes they need to deliver.
Where you work and how frequently you attend the office will depend on the nature of your role, the make-up of the team and the type of work that you need to do. A weekly visit to the office is likely for most people to support our collaborative culture, as well as other ad-hoc collaborative activities as required by the business. So, if you are able to travel to and from the office safely in a day, that works well for us.
- Cambridge, UK (headquarters)
- Austin, TX (AMER headquarters)
- Pasadena, CA
- Jersey City, NJ
- Berlin, Germany
- Brisbane, Australia
Redgate Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply! While we list out what we generally look for, we are likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants section in the application process or email email@example.com.
Redgate Software is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer; protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide: race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.