This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual. As a firm, we pride ourselves on our friendly, approachable attitude and have a genuine passion for the services we provide. We offer competitive salaries, flexible working and genuine progression opportunities. We are looking for someone committed to the vision that we share for delivering an excellent service to our clients whilst progressing employees’ personal development in a supportive environment.
• 3+ years PQE experience
• Ability to demonstrate excellent client care
• A commitment to business development
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Team Player
• Good time management skills
• Outgoing and proactive individual who works well both on their own and in a team
• Calm under pressure
Salary is commensurate with experience, and we offer additional staff benefits including pension & life insurance,
income protection scheme, employee discount scheme, cash plan , firmwide bonus scheme, social events, access to
Calm Premium and 34 days holiday.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter detailing your experience to Harriet Ford at firstname.lastname@example.org