This role is to provide the team and wider department with the administrative support they need to allow seamless
legal services to clients, and to support the department in managing the whole client experience.
• First point of contact with clients including telephone discussions and meeting/greeting at appointments
• Taking new enquiries from prospective clients
• Dealing with the financial management and administration aspects of client matters
• Keeping fee earners up to date on the progress of tasks
• Extensive diary and inbox management
• Management of electronic documents sent to and from external parties
Experience and Personal Skills
• Experience in residential property
• A good understanding of the Solicitors Accounts Rules
• Excellent attention to detail, organisational and communication skills
• Good time management skills
• Self-motivated, outgoing and proactive individual
• Calm under pressure
This would suit someone with a legal secretarial background who wants to deepen their knowledge and experience.
Salary is commensurate with experience, and we offer additional staff benefits including pension & life insurance, income protection scheme, employee discount scheme, cash plan , firmwide bonus scheme, social events, access to
Calm Premium and 34 days holiday.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter detailing your experience to Harriet Ford at email@example.com