ARM Procurement Team are embarking on an exciting transformation programme passionate about delivering value to the business with a heavy focus on Sustainability & Responsible Procurement at the core of everything we do.
We are looking for someone who can build outstanding internal & external relationships, built on expertise, positive friction, a tenacity to create this important function which has a large internal focus.
This is a brand-new role, a therefore a fantastic opportunity to build, shape, drive value within a meaningful area of business focus.
- Line management of the Responsible Procurement Specialist, including continuous development of capability to meet growing business expectations.
- Implementation of the Responsible Procurement Strategy, to enable delivery of the business ESG ambitions.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key customers, suppliers and alliances / partnerships in the Procurement industry.
- Supporting the Procurement Business Partners with customer discussions on opportunities to improve / limit the environmental and social impact of Arm’s buying decisions.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of Responsible Procurement practices, current and future legislative requirements, that have a bearing on our supply chain engagements. Turning these insights into actions that could be embedded into our procurement processes and approach.
- Working with our supply chain to identify and implement initiatives that will have a positive impact on planet and/or people.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Subject Matter Expert in Environmental Sustainability within Procurement & subsequent Supply Chains, particularly as it relates to climate impact, supplier diversity equity and inclusion, social impact and other environmental considerations.
- Excellent understanding of ESG standards and experience in working with vendor scorecards.
- A good understanding of ESG future challenges, especially within Environment sustainability and how to deliver tangible results.
- Line management experience.
- A good understanding of procurement lifecycle concepts and procedures and how they interact.
- Strong communication and influencing skills at all levels both internally and externally.
- Strong reporting and presentation experience.
- Experience of using Ariba both S2P and Contract Workspace modules
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience:
Experience with the technology or semi-conductor industry would be helpful
You'll have the opportunity to part of a significant transformation that will see us focusing on delivering value to the business, our customers, our suppliers, the communities we operate within and our planet.
This role is based in Cambridge and in a business that has teamwork at its centre, there will be a requirement for you to be based in the office 2 days a week.