We are seeking a Sales Enablement Specialist for a 12 month fixed term contract, to join the Sales Enablement Team within the Global Sales Operations group at Arm. The successful candidate will be the driving force of the Highspot Sales Enablement tool.
They will gain a deep understanding of the content consumer needs as well as the content provider’s needs, providing help and guidance, and helping steer the strategic direction. Using the tool’s analytics features they will ensure that content is correct, relevant, and used. They will collaborate closely with content producers, reporting on usage and ensuring that there is a focus on continuous improvement of required content.
· Oversee the smooth running Highspot including license management, content governance and layout design
· Working closely with, and being the technical specialist for, Highspot content producers and content consumers
· Maintain metrics and reporting for the governance of Highspot content and licenses
· Assist with engagement and adoption strategies and plan the roll out of new features
· Collaborate with Sales colleagues to build knowledge sharing articles
Required Skills and Experience :
· Creative and collaborative, with a passion for sales enablement and learning
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail and an ability to adjust your style to various audiences
· Able to build strong working relationships across different levels of the organization
· Self-motivated and a highly organized individual but able to flex styles and juggle priorities to adjust to user needs
· Experience of interpreting data and sharing insights
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience :
· Experience within a technology organization and/or a commercial organization would be beneficial
· Experience with content management tools for commercial teams would be advantageous
· Proficient in using various learning technologies and platforms, such as LMS, CMS, authoring tools, video editing tools, etc.
· Knowledge of sales processes and tools, as well as Arm's products, markets and customers
This position offers an opportunity to join a dynamic team where every day has new challenges, connecting with a broad network across the company