The Functional Safety toolchain team works on the qualification and certification of Arm development tools to ISO-26262 and other related Functional Safety standards.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join the team to take responsibility for the specification, development and management of our test infrastructure.
This is a key role in a new team that we anticipate will grow and expand quickly. The successful candidate must be capable of adapting to a changing environment and adapting and growing our infrastructure as the team grows.
- Working with the development team, to understand, define and deliver the Continuous Integration build and test infrastructure required by the development team
- To take ownership of the infrastructure used by the team, to monitor and maintain it
- To work with and collaborate with other teams also using the same or similar test infrastructure, to ensure the team meets company mandated standards and requirements
- To continuously look for opportunities for automation of tests and infrastructure management, to save engineer time, and server costs
Required Skills and Experience :
- Development experience in Python, C++ or C as well as experience of Continuous Integration systems CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, Groovy, Artifactory)
- Experience and familiarity working with at least two of Linux, Windows and OS X and development experience in use of fundamental AWS technologies: EC2, EBS, AWS CLI
- Experience in use and maintenance of at least one CI product (e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience :
- Experience of Functional Safety software development as per at least one of the Functional Safety standards: ISO 26262, EN 50128, IEC 61508, IEC 62304
- Experience and familiarity working with software defined infrastructure using terraform
- Experience and familiarity using ansible or similar solutions to maintain infrastructure
In return, you will be provided with the training and environment to excel in this role. As well as a friendly and high-performance working environment, Arm offers a competitive benefits package including private medical insurance, sabbatical, supplementary pension, and wellness benefits. We offer a hybrid approach to remote work and office working, and strive to provide both an adaptable experience for all employees and to promote a strong collaborative environment.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided with accommodation to fully participate in the job application or interview process.