Do you want to help build the future of computing on Arm? Here is a great opportunity to do just that.
Software Development is critical to the success of Arm. The infrastructure used to develop that software has a significant impact on the productivity of our software developers.
As the leader of the Software Engineering Infrastructure team your role would be to lead a cross group team to provide the next generation of infrastructure for software developers across Arm
- Deliver common tools, services and engineering infrastructure for Arm’s wide variety of software engineering teams
- Lead the change from an on-prem world based on x86 to a hybrid world of cloud and on-prem with a mix of x86 and Arm servers, transforming the efficiency of our teams
- Team leadership and talent management including hiring, retention, scalability, development, succession, mentoring and coaching
- Planning: multi-year resource and budget planning
- Understand the Arm strategy, develop strategies to deliver against it and deploy through your team
- Cross functional leadership to drive shared success across arm with relationships build on mutual trust, open communication and sharing of information
- Customer focus: understanding customer needs and developing Arm and ecosystem solutions for mutual benefit
- Champion a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement across the DevOps organization
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in leading and running multi-site, multi time-zone engineering teams.
- Experience of leading portfolios containing several concurrent developments.
- Experience building roadmap scenarios to support strategic/technical direction setting.
- Experience developing strategic vendor relationships and effective procurement.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills. Able to present , senior leaders and large groups of engineers.
- Inspirational leader, capable of motivating and leading engineers, even in the most challenging circumstances and able to apply a high level of knowledge and skill to influence successful .
- Experience in change leadership through successful implementation and deployment of new solutions and initiatives
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience :
As well as making a difference to how Arm build its products, you will also be part of moving the Arm ecosystem to Arm-architecture while enabling our partners to build Arm-based products, using Arm-based products. The scope and visibility this offers enables personal development and future career progression.
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.