Your responsibilities include:
- To undertake the ILS tasks in accordance with Def Stan 00-600 and customer specifications.
- To identify any problem areas of the design that would have a high cost and supportability impact on the product and to recommend alternative solutions.
- To undertake Reliability tasks in accordance with Def Stan 00-40 and customer specifications.
- To identify areas of poor reliability in the design and recommend improvements or alternative solutions.
- To undertake Maintainability tasks in accordance with Def Stan 00-40 and customer specifications.
- To identify areas of the product design which could impact on maintainability of that product. To recommend alternative solutions to ensure that the product is easy to maintain in accordance with the customer requirements and expectations.
- To populate the Logistic Support Analysis Record with the analysis carried out in accordance with Def Stan 00-600 and customer specifications.
- To provide support to the Proposals Department in writing ILS plans for tender proposals.
- To ensure that the tasks are completed in an appropriate and timely manner to the customer's requirements.
- To support other Integrated Support Activities such as Training Needs Analysis development and information for the development of Technical publications.
Apply if you have most of the following:
Engineering Degree or equivalent with possible knowledge of the following:
Knowledge of MLS military shelter systems Design, MAX MRP System, Defence Standards and Environments,
Awareness of military support skills and capabilities
A full understanding of Quality Management and Control systems.
Knowledge and use of ILS, Reliability and Maintainability software (including Windchill-RELEX).
Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental legislation Requirements.
Use computer packages eg Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, ERP System and Windchill (RELEX).
Knowledge and use of ILS software -OmegaPS, OPUS10, SIMLOX etc
Good written and verbal communication to clearly express views and ideas.
Ability to interact with all levels of staff both internally and externally.
The Benefits We Will Offer You Include
- 27 days holiday increasing with service up to 30 days (option to buy /sell)
- Pension contributions up to 9%
- Private medical insurance
- Extensive flexible benefit programme including Cycle to Work
- Life assurance at 4x basic salary
- Enhanced parental leave and pay
- Paid volunteering leave
- Access to industry leading wellbeing resources and tools
Based in the UK, with operations in Canada, Marshall Land Systems specialises in the design and production of deployable operational infrastructure and mission support for humanitarian, defence and security operations across the globe.
Other core services include the integration of complex systems into a range of vehicles for use by the military and security services including explosive ordnance disposal and battlefield ambulances all underpinned by a full in-life managed service provision to ensure customers‘ equipment is available where and when they need it.