- Responsibility for and drive of our strategic priority of creating a culture of learning, development and engagement. Building happy, engaged, fulfilled teams is critical to our growth and our success.#
- Translate the business agenda into the desired culture in an engaging, inclusive way.
- Coach and influence leaders to develop and enhance engagement strategies. Develop their capability to understand how they impact and shift the culture.
- Partner to help the business creating a diverse and inclusive environment with high performing teams.
Talent Management and Succession Planning:
- Coach leaders to identify, attract, develop and retain a strong, robust and diverse talent pipeline embedding best practices and effective development and succession planning processes.
- Create an environment with clear development pathways for our team’s careers, coaching and supporting our leaders’ ability to develop employees and manage performance.
Leading and Delivering Change:
- Lead and drive the effective delivery of diverse change projects (i.e. divisional and global change projects, etc.) in support of the business’s strategic agenda.
- Champion and influence senior leaders to effectively lead change, using expertise in the psychology and communication skills required to effect change.
- Understand current and future needs of the business. Use data and systemic thinking to diagnose key opportunities for change.
Workforce and Strategic Capability Planning:
- Working with the operations team and applying business insight, diagnose present and future capability gaps, ensuring our skills are the right size and shape for our future growth.
- Utilize understanding of external talent benchmarks and best practice to inform internal strategies and propose innovative ways of attracting, engaging and retaining talent.
- Develop and implement plans focused on key strategic capabilities required to drive the business.
Organisational Design and Development:
- Professional, experienced support for our organizational design and development. With a deep understanding of our business and working with the operational team, keep us at the top of our game to grow efficiently and keeping ahead of the growing pains that might otherwise slow us down.
- Use data and analytics to understand the business, identify opportunities for improvement, assess potential solutions, design and execute accordingly and monitor impact.
HR Governance and Risk Management:
- Be the local focus and owner of WDS HR policy, anchored in corporate policy with local customisation where needed, including promotions and ratification by creating the framework and process to do this efficiently and fairly, taking the heavy lifting away from the operational teams.
- Apply knowledge of operating principles and policies to HR activity to ensure risks are mitigated. Manage escalations and support the business to create a positive employee environment.
- Escalate appropriately and partner with the Central HR team to resolve high risk issues and implement strategies to reduce such issues.
- Demonstrate clear awareness of the needs of the business, identify issues and opportunities and support the team’s development and growth in the context of people and HR.
- Leverage the business strategic plan and agenda, to drive demand planning in HR – feeding into the Global People Planning process.
- Support the identification of employee development needs, contribute to the design and delivery (in partnership with Learning & Development) of development plans to support divisional needs. Particular focus needed on the successful onboarding of new hires as well as support for newly promoted staff to be effective in their new roles, to quickly deliver high value to the business.
- Lead on recruitment policy, planning and supporting the execution of well-considered recruitment campaigns. Understanding of the whole recruitment pipeline and making changes and improvements where needed. Supporting recruitment marketing.
- Manage and co-ordinate annual review and promotions activity for the Division in conjunction with the Central People team i.e. salary and performance processes, ensuring consistency of policy application across the division
- Support the wider People function, collaborating on projects and initiatives to deliver the Global People Plan by representing the Division
- Delivering through excellent relationships and exceptional communication skills, you will support with people planning linked to the wider People strategy and deliver projects
- Exit interviews, inductions, onboarding, reporting (i.e. all things people<->data related, particularly on recruitment/retention, diversity, staff satisfaction, compensation, etc.)
- Partner with members of the Divisional Leadership Team to deliver organisational design, supporting them through transition and embedding changes in line with the Divisional business plan.
- Drive behavioural changes
- Act as a coach/advisor to members of the Divisional Leadership Team
- Responsible for benchmarking pay and providing guidance on pay related decisions in line with CC policy
- Experience of partnering and building impactful relationships at Senior Leadership level
- Expertise in human behaviour, with experience of leading and embedding change within a business.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to positively persuade and influence stakeholders across all levels of the organisation.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to diagnose and solve problems
- Solid up to date HR generalist experience
- University/college Diploma or Degree (Human Resources, Business or related field)
- Demonstrated experience in a HR business partnering role
- Experience delivering change across a range of HR activities including leadership development, talent management, Inclusion and Diversity, executive coaching, building high performing teams, capability builds and performance management.
- Experience leveraging data and analytics to draw insights and recommend actions
- Experience recruiting, onboarding, coaching and counselling senior leaders
- Excellent communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Strong decision making based upon sound flexible thinking and calculated risk