⚡️ WHY ALTIUM?
Altium is transforming the way electronics are designed and built. From startups to world’s technology giants, our digital platforms give more power to PCB designers, supply chain, and manufacturing, letting them collaborate as never before.
- Constant innovation has created a transformative technology, unique in its space
- More than 30,000 companies and 100,000 electronics engineers worldwide use Altium
- We are growing, debt-free, and financially strong, with the resources to become #1 in the EDA industry
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Senior HR Generalist, EMEA you will work very closely with the HR Director, EMEA and the EMEA HR team providing support in a wide variety of HR processes for the region. You will provide consultative guidance and support on a variety of issues and topics across the region as the organisations HR and people practices develop.
This is a hybrid role - we would like you to work 3 days per week in our office in Cambridge Science Park. The position reports to the HR Director, EMEA based in our Cambridge office.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF OUR SENIOR HR GENERALIST:
- You work within all HR administrative processes such as drafting employment contracts and other documents, managing HR files, HR reports and the management of our HRIS.
- Manage, administer and support monthly payroll processes within the EMEA region.
- You will support the HR Business partners to improve the support for the team in the region.
- Manage, resolve and support employee relations issues across the EMEA locations.
- Maintain knowledge of employment law matters related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Consult with external employment lawyers as needed/required.
- Write policies and procedures and provide guidance and interpretation to the wider HR team and managers/employees as required.
- Support global performance management and compensation planning processes in relation to the region.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Facilitate an effective on-boarding experience.
- Coach and mentor more junior team members.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and adhere to a high standard of professional conduct at all times.
- Support projects and business initiatives with employees and management for key strategic People Operations Projects as assigned.
- Ensure HR data is maintained appropriately and accurately.
- Any other duties as required.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- A CIPD qualification of at least Level 5 is required
- 5+ years of experience across a variety of HR disciplines
- Mandatory experience and expertise across the EMEA region
- Proven ability to build trusted relationship with management as well as employees, also in an international environment.
- Willingness to travel within Europe as needed to support HR initiatives and build connections across different locations.
- Fluency in a second European language would be advantageous
- 🏥 Private health insurance via Axa (+ subsidized family cover)
- 🌅 Pension scheme via Aviva, matched up to 9% of salary
- 🧘 Mental health and wellbeing support via Nilo.health
- 📚 Professional development of up to £3,500 per year
- 🏖️ 28 days' holiday + public holidays
- Home internet allowance of £40 per month
- 🥪 Free lunch, snacks and drinks every day in office
- 🚗 Free parking at our Cambridge office
🎯 WHAT MATTERS TO US
- BIG-THINKING in pursuit of purpose
- DIVERSITY of thought
- COURAGE of conviction
- TRANSPARENCY of intent
- INGENUITY of AND
- AGILITY in action
- ADAPTABILITY of approach
- GRIT in pursuit of mission
🌍 ALSO, WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO KNOW
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
💡 LEARN MORE ABOUT WHY A CAREER AT ALTIUM IS AN OPPORTUNITY LIKE NO OTHER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAYCOLpPLPE
✈️ ALTIUM BENEFITS: https://careers.altium.com/#s-benefits
👏 ARE YOU ALREADY AN ALTIUM EMPLOYEE? Please apply directly through our internal Greenhouse job board. If you have questions, please contact HR.