Senior Manager of Machine Learning IoT Segment Marketing –San Jose, CA (or) Cambridge, U.K
Machine learning in IoT will drive enormous benefits in enabling operational efficiency, new business models, and improve costs and data privacy. We are looking for a Senior Manager to build a vision and strategy for deploying machine learning at the edge using Arm products across all IoT segments. The candidate will outline a multi year strategy for driving machine learning across IoT in Arm across hardware, software, tools and ecosystem partners. The candidate should have a strong understanding of machine learning trends at the edge and be able to translate those trends into various growth opportunities and future business growth for machine learning in IoT.
- Lead the development and growth of the machine learning in IoT
- Interact with OEMs, Silicon Partners, Ecosystem Partners to understand the key trends of machine learning and its relevance to edge across all IoT Segments
- Formulate the trends into coherent market intelligence and become the internal evangelist for machine learning within IoT Line of Business
- Work across various internal teams to build strategies for Arm in machine learning within IoT
- Drive key executive partnerships and business development activity across key machine learning ecosystem partners to provide end to end machine learning solutions for Arm and its partners across the value chain
Required Skills and Experience :
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent required with MS/MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 4+ years of shown experience in leading artificial intelligence and machine learning initiatives
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience in either a product management, product marketing, segment marketing or business development role
- Ability to work with a cross-functional team with a problem solving and critical thinking approach to achieve desired business outcomes.
- In-depth understanding of machine learning trends across frameworks, hardware, software and developer tools.
- Consistent record of driving sophisticated engagements externally with partners and internally to drive alignment
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience :
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills along with cross functional leadership skills
- Outstanding presentation skills – crafting content, delivering executive presentations and webinars and conference sessions.