Interested in defending a global tech company from the latest cyber threats? Arm is seeking a hardworking Cyber Threat Intelligence Manager to join our Threat Defence and Analytics (TDA) team, proactively defending Arm against cyber-attacks.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to develop Arm’s Threat Intelligence capability where you will help to deliver a new function that builds a deep understanding of active threats targeting Arm and its partner ecosystem. You will operationalize threat intelligence throughout the security organisation and wider business to proactively protect Arm by validating and improving security defences and situational awareness whilst acting as a senior authority for security intelligence and other security related matters.
We are at an exciting moment in our transformation! Arm has an ambitious vision to develop technology that invisibly enables opportunity for a globally connected population. To achieve this, Arm is growing rapidly and developing new products. With new business capabilities, Arm is encountering new security challenges that require a thoughtful, adaptable approach to strengthen its cyber defence strategy.
- You will develop, lead, and operationalize Arm’s TI program in conjunction with security partners across the business.
- Monitoring and analysing external and internal cyber threat data to assess the risk to Arm.
- Consolidating intelligence feeds and sources.
- Inform, draft, and edit high quality regular threat intelligence summaries and assessed reporting products.
- Be an extraordinary partner with external organisations across the Semiconductor industry to promote Arm’s external threat Intelligence and security profile.
- Delivering reports and recommendations to enable effective security mitigation and remediation.
- Providing threat intelligence support to Security Operations teams during security incidents.
- Analyse internal risk and security controls to identify existing security weaknesses.
- Act as a technical authority, as well as a domain guide for threat intelligence.
- Develop & implement effective threat identification and assessment processes, including playbooks for obtaining, monitoring, assessing, classifying severity, and responding to evolving threats and vulnerabilities.
- Leadership of deploying new capabilities aligned with Threat Intelligence strategy and recommending improvements to Arm’s cyber defence posture.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the production, development, and dissemination of security intelligence.
- You should have an extensive, up to date understanding of the tools, techniques and procedures of targeted Threat Actors and insight into present and future trends.
- Able to independently tackle sophisticated problems and dynamically implement solutions, coaching others as the need arises.
- You have a flare for leadership and are confident in leading cross-organisation cyber initiatives involving senior leaders, as well as developing & mentoring colleagues.
- Clear communication and interpersonal skills to influence partners, and vendors at a tactical & strategic level.
- Influencing and driving the security agenda across key business units.
- Ability to deliver accurate analysis that minimises bias and error.
- Ability to produce presentations with written and numeric material to a high standard, with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Can act on own initiative but also utilise others expertise when appropriate.
- Ability to work efficiently, independent of assistance or supervision.
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience:
- BSc or higher in relevant subject (e.g., Cyber Security, Information Security), or equivalent evidenced experience.
- Applicable professional qualification e.g., CISSP, GCIH, GIAC, GCFE, SANS Certifications.
We strive to be the best company to work for in our sector with sustainable high engagement and excellent results. We are passionate about conserving the best aspects of our unique culture and perpetuating what attracts people to join and remain at Arm, making life at Arm a truly engaging and rewarding experience.