We are seeking a talented Senior Pricing Strategist to lead pricing initiatives for Redgate globally. You will play a critical part in our success through optimising growth, profitability and customer value.
Redgate is on a mission to bring the benefits of DevOps to database teams by providing software that enables them to deliver greater business value, quicker.
- Used by more than 800,000 users globally, including 91% of Fortune 100 companies
- Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, one of Europe’s fastest-growing technology hubs
- A profitable, high-growth business, we have more than 500 colleagues in offices across Austin, Berlin, Brisbane, Jersey City, Pasadena and Vancouver – and we’re scaling rapidly
As our Senior Pricing Strategist, you will be responsible for building the pricing function within Redgate. Your remit will be wide ranging, spanning hands-on and strategic responsibilities. You’ll develop pricing strategies, conduct research and recommend pricing models and levels, in collaboration with cross functional teams.
You’ll also work strategically to extend Redgate’s capability to deliver on the full potential of pricing to achieving our business goals – you’ll build frameworks, implement processes, evolve our systems, and develop our people.
Reporting to our Chief Product Officer, you’ll be part of our Product Management leadership team, working across our entire portfolio and all our geographic markets. You’ll engage regularly on pricing topics with product leaders and a wide range of other stakeholders.
- Develop pricing strategies for new and existing offerings, including price model and levels, that align with customer value and Redgate’s business objectives
- Lead qualitative and quantitative research, deriving insights to inform pricing decisions
- Collaborate with Product Management, Sales, Marketing and Finance, to optimize pricing and packaging, to drive customer acquisition, retention and profitability
- Design and implement a framework for price experimentation, and continuously monitor pricing performance, to assess the impact of different approaches
- Continuously monitor pricing performance, and stay up to date with pricing trends and best practices in the market, to identify opportunities for improvement
- Ensure pricing practices comply with regulatory requirements and Redgate’s values
- Drive effective implementation of price changes, leading a cross-functional team
- Educate internal teams on pricing, providing guidance on the impact of pricing decisions and building greater pricing expertise within Redgate
- Recommend pricing tools and systems to streamline processes, automate workflows, and generate pricing analytics and reports, as required to meet objectives
- Lead regular reviews of pricing strategies and compliance. Present updates and pricing recommendations to the CPO and other stakeholders
What makes you our Senior Pricing Strategist?
- Substantial experience in developing and implementing B2B pricing strategies that have positively impacted customer acquisition, retention, and revenue growth – ideally in the software industry
- Exceptional understanding of pricing models, monetization strategies, and software industry trends and competitive dynamics related to pricing
- Strong analytical and data-driven decision-making skills – proficient in relevant research methodologies, and capable of translating complex data into actionable insights
- Collaborative, with the ability to engage, inspire and lead cross-functional teams
- Strategic, customer-centric, clear communicator, entrepreneurial, pragmatic, commercial
What we’ll offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Company long term incentive plan
- A great benefits package
- Flexible-hybrid working
- Personal and professional development in a high-growth scale-up environment
- Values led culture – we aim to be the best place you’ve ever worked
For this role we anticipate that visiting the office once a week will be typical, though we’re happy to discuss what works best for you.
At Redgate we recruit on a rolling basis, which means we carry on recruiting until we find the right person for the role. We tend to compare individuals to the role specification rather than to each other.
Apply online today!