⚡️ WHY ALTIUM?
Altium is transforming the way electronics are designed and built. From startups to world’s technology giants, our digital platforms give more power to PCB designers, supply chain, and manufacturing, letting them collaborate as never before.
- Constant innovation has created a transformative technology, unique in its space
- More than 30,000 companies and 100,000 electronics engineers worldwide use Altium
- We are growing, debt-free, and financially strong, with the resources to become #1 in the EDA industry
WHY A365 SOFTWARE ENGINEERING?
Build the cloud platform that’s transforming electronics design. Altium 365 for cloud lets design engineers communicate, collaborate and bring their ideas to market more efficiently than any platform in the industry. These are some of the R&D Software Engineering contributions you might make to Altium 365:
- Building new cloud-native applications and scalable infrastructure
- Utilizing AI and ML to power advanced search capabilities
- Large-scale data processing; data modeling; holistic, intent-based API design
- Stateful and stateless servers, relational databases, ORM frameworks
Altium offers the opportunity to conceive and build new product features for electronics engineers, and add your own ideas to the world’s most collaborative and efficient electronics design platform.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Senior Product Manager steers product strategy by identifying problems whose solution would serve Altium’s customer base and our strategic goals. In this role, you'll be able to think like an entrepreneur to solve problems, take ownership of ideas you believe in, and fight to bring them to completion.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF OUR SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER:
- Work with R&D software engineers to advance cloud-based data management and data communication solutions. Stay on top of evolving EDA technology trends and customer needs.
- Generate ideas by bringing the customer’s view into EDA product development through open communication with enterprises, industry partners, and end-users
- Create and build out the product vision and roadmap to share and communicate with the team and stakeholders
- Work across units to bring everyone on board by helping them understand the product and strategy.
- Customer adoption is a priority. Have a get-to-market strategy that gives Marketing, Development, QA, Support and Sales the tools and support they need for the next successful Altium product launch.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Senior level, able to work independently, think big, generate ideas
- Able to drive project, area, roadmap; collaborate with partners to bring projects to completion
- Ability to meet adoption goals through customer engagement, market analytics
- Can work with customers: establish relations, build focus groups, gather requirements and validate proposals and alpha/beta solutions
- Research trends in the industry, investigate competition solutions
- Work with marketing team on new feature introductions and product launches
- A software development background is required, preferably in cloud software and Software as a Service; ECAD/EDA software or PCB design experience and UX experience would help.
🏥 Private health insurance including dental coverage
🌅 Pension scheme with company match
🧘 nilo.health + Calm App, mental health and wellbeing support
📚 Professional development support
🏖 28 days' holiday + public holidays and special leave
🖥 Home internet and remote working allowance
🏡 Flexible working arrangements available based on role and location
👶 Enhanced family and special leave
💪 Corporate membership rates with national gyms
🥪 Free lunch, snacks, and drinks every day in office
🚗 Electric car charging bay, free office parking, bicycle, and scooter storage
🎯 WHAT MATTERS TO US
- BIG-THINKING in pursuit of purpose
- DIVERSITY of thought
- COURAGE of conviction
- TRANSPARENCY of intent
- INGENUITY of AND
- AGILITY in action
- ADAPTABILITY of approach
- GRIT in pursuit of mission
🌍 ALSO, WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO KNOW
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
💡 LEARN MORE ABOUT WHY A CAREER AT ALTIUM IS AN OPPORTUNITY LIKE NO OTHER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAYCOLpPLPE
✈️ ALTIUM BENEFITS: https://careers.altium.com/#s-benefits
👏 ARE YOU ALREADY AN ALTIUM EMPLOYEE? Please apply directly through our internal Greenhouse job board. If you have questions, please contact HR.