Are you looking for an exciting and ambitious role, with the possibility to use your leadership skills to help drive your career?
The Graphics Processing team develops Mali, the world’s #1 shipping Graphics Processor. The Arm Mali series of processors offers graphics solutions to drive smartphones, Android based devices and SmartTVs. It has applications in mobile, machine learning, Internet of Things, automotive, security, and embedded devices too .
We are looking for a highly motivated Project manager to join the GPU operations team. The ideal candidate is someone who not only has previous project management experience but also has exposure in working at the Program and Portfolio levels.
You will be based in Cambridge and part a part of a cross-site team, working closely with our team of engineers and project managers to plan, manage and deliver products at the cutting edge of graphics technology.
We have a strong track record of building up expertise in people, so this is a great opportunity to join a team in a friendly and collaborative environment.
- Plan, monitor and control activities across multiple locations to deliver large GPU projects and programs.
- Lead, empower and drive teams to deliver against commitments
- Ensure project governance and change control processes are followed appropriately.
- Intentionally engage to develop and improve our processes and practices.
Required Skills and Experience :
- Proven experience in Project and/or Program Management.
- Problem solving and analytical thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. You will be a good listener, enjoy working with people and getting the best from a team.
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience :
- Familiar with tools such as Confluence, Jira, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Familiar with project and enterprise resource management tools
- Good understanding of Hardware/Software project management methodologies and lifecycles
- Track record in delivery in a high-tech industry
Working on important projects with a great team is exciting, but we also know how important it is to receive support. We make sure you have regular time with your line manager who can offer ongoing support, feedback, and development opportunities.
All Arm employees are provided with any training needed to succeed in their respective roles. Alongside a friendly and collaborative working environment, we have flexible working hours and the opportunity for hybrid work.