With experience in a similar role, you will be independent, self-motivated, with the ability to collaborate effectively and use initiative. A background in logistics and/or shipping would be preferable, along with customer care and project management.
If you want to push boundaries and join a culture fueled by innovation, collaboration and openness, this role could be for you. If you want a brilliant, fast-paced, mission-driven environment, then Illumina is the place for you.
This role performs business partner support for EMEA Service and Support teams and maximize revenue through standardized operations, analytical insights, and tactical execution. The position will require deep collaboration with internal business partners across the Commercial and Logistics Organization as well as our Frontline team consisting of Field Service Engineers, Field Application Scientists, and Technical Support. This position is based in Eindhoven.
Responsibilities will include
• Program oversight, monitoring and escalation as required of the movement of Calibrated Tools, Trunk Stock, Returns (RMA), Inventory Management, and Loaner and Rental programs through the Eindhoven warehouse
• Act as a subject matter expert and process owner on larger projects relating to process improvement and/or system implementation
• Help develop KPI metrics to understand trends and make informed prioritized decisions
• Lead requirements gathering, project management, and implementation of new processes and tools
• Drive initiatives to improve service experience and maximize customer instrument uptime
• Prepare analyses to help identify and communicate trends and drivers to the business
• Effectively and concisely communicates complex topics
• Typically requires considerable related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or some experience and a Master’s degree; or a Ph.D. without experience; or equivalent work experience.
• Experience establishing and managing the best practice of field service and logistic methodologies required to drive and support a world-class service organization
• Excellent communication skills with experience presenting to executive/leadership
• Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SAP, SFDC
What can you expect
With Illumina, you can expect a highly competitive salary accompanied by a market-leading benefits package. You will be part of the global leader in the Sequencing industry where you will find robust growth opportunities and career development within Illumina.
Our team members are bright, energetic, and dedicated - they are the driving force behind our innovation and impact. To attract the best and brightest, we offer a competitive employee benefits program. We view it as a smart investment in our people, one that recognizes the tremendous value they bring to our business every day. At Illumina, we push boundaries. We think beyond the conventional. We dream big. With the energy of so many bright and accomplished people, the opportunities are endless.