A thorough understanding of Continuous Integration spanning Web Front End and Web Back End will be necessary and you will take responsibility for the governance and oversight of the portfolio of applications. You will be working across all parts of the business to understand automation needs and opportunities, optimising performance where possible and crucially, choosing the best tool for the job.
Your communication skills will be top notch and you should already have proven your ability to lead a commercial software team.
An excellent, supportive working environment is available along with a generous remuneration package.
You will need:
• Prior experience leading software developers in successful technical projects.
• Knowledge of enterprise architecture, systems architecture, integration architecture and data architecture standards, frameworks and practices
• Solid experience in designing, building, supporting and managing business critical, data-driven Web Applications in a Linux environment.
• Experience with the implementation of Continuous Integration practices and tooling to support automated build, delivery and regression test of commercial software.
• Experience working with APIs from commercial software applications, such as CRM or ERP systems.
• Understanding of BPMN-based diagrams and familiarity with Low-Code/No-Code platforms would also particularly beneficial.
If you are based in the UK, you will need full rights to work in the UK without time limit. Applicants based in Europe or the Americas may also be considered, but will need full work permission for their respective countries.
Keywords: Remote, Cambridge, Lead, Integration, Business Applications, Open Source, Tools Architecture,
Another top job from ECM, the high-tech recruitment experts.
Even if this job's not quite right, do contact us now - we may well have the ideal job for you. To discuss your requirements call ecm or email your CV. We will always ask before forwarding your CV.
Please apply (quoting ref: CN27076) only if you are eligible to live and work in the UK. By submitting your details you certify that the information you provide is accurate.