In the Use Case Analysis team we evaluate how well Arm's solutions perform with real world use cases. We are looking for a Software Engineer that can develop applications that are representative of the important ones based on information from partners and App Stores. You will learn how to analyse the performance of applications, such as those on mobile phones, to better understand how to reproduce the fundamental behaviour in an example application.
- Analysis and understanding of typical use cases for Client devices including Mobile Smartphones.
- Development of workloads that are suitable proxies of current and future use cases
- Develop a detailed understanding of the interaction of Applications with mobile operating systems such as Android
Required Skills and Experience :
- Software Development (Java, Kotlin, C/C++, or similar)
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience:
The following are some of the skills and knowledge you will acquire in this role, so existing experience or curiosity in any of these areas would be helpful.
- Android Application Development
- Software build environments (gradle, SDKs, Make)
- Experience with multi-threaded applications
- An understanding of Operating System Concepts e.g. Android, Linux, e.t.c
- Familiarity with the operation of CPUs
- Performance Analysis
- Python Coding
You will have the opportunity to deepen your understanding of Arm’s products, influence our partners and play a meaningful role in the successful delivery of new technology to billions of people. Across our group, there is ample opportunity to work with lots of different experts, improve your technical expertise and diversify into other areas by collaborating with the many teams within Arm.
On top of the impact you'll make, we offer an excellent benefits package including salary, competitive bonus, RSUs and healthcare support!