⚡️ WHY ALTIUM?
Altium is transforming the way electronics are designed and built. From startups to world’s technology giants, our digital platforms give more power to PCB designers, supply chain, and manufacturing, letting them collaborate as never before.
- Constant innovation has created a transformative technology, unique in its space
- More than 30,000 companies and 100,000 electronics engineers worldwide use Altium
- We are growing, debt-free, and financially strong, with the resources to become #1 in the EDA industry
WHY ALTIUM PRODUCT MANAGEMENT?
Steer product strategy for the enabling platform that’s transforming electronics design. Altium Designer, Altium 365 and Octopart let design engineers, procurement professionals and product development teams access the most up-to-date and accurate electronic part data to realize their ideas more efficiently than any platform in the industry.
Altium offers the opportunity to help conceive new product features, targeting cross-functional teams, including engineering, procurement, manufacturing, and quality assurance, that drive product success through effective part data quality management and ingestion from our trusted partners. You will be able to add your own ideas to the world’s most collaborative and efficient electronics design platform.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Senior Product Manager for Data Aggregation and Ingestion. As a central function in the Altium Ecosystem we are looking for a product manager to take responsibility for setting the direction of our aggregation platform and to work with our customers to ingest their data and ensure we have the best Electronic Part data in the Electronics Industry.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF OUR SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER, DATA CONTENT & INGESTION:
- Work with R&D software engineers to advance cloud-based data asset management, data asset ingestion and data asset syndication.
- Stay on top of evolving EDA & Search technology trends and customer needs to ensure we deliver the most comprehensive Electronic Part Data platform in the industry.
- Generate ideas by bringing the customer’s view into product development through open communication with enterprises, industry partners, and end-users.
- Create and build out the product vision and roadmap to share and communicate with the team and stakeholders.
- Work with your counterparts in Altium Design, Altium 365 and Octopart to ensure our entire ecosystem has the best assets available.
- Work across units to bring everyone on board by helping them understand the product and strategy.
- Shape and set the standards for our Customers to use and ensure our QA teams have the tools and support they need.
WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU’LL NEED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, or a related field. MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- Proven experience (5+ years) as a Product Manager, with a focus on Data asset platforms and process optimisation.
- Experience with platform solutions and API developments is a plus.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and external partners.
- Strategic thinking with a customer-centric mindset.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence and drive consensus.
- PCB design and electronic design automation software experience is a plus.
🎯 WHAT MATTERS TO US
- BIG-THINKING in pursuit of purpose
- DIVERSITY of thought
- COURAGE of conviction
- TRANSPARENCY of intent
- INGENUITY of AND
- AGILITY in action
- ADAPTABILITY of approach
- GRIT in pursuit of mission
🌍 ALSO, WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO KNOW
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
💡 LEARN MORE ABOUT WHY A CAREER AT ALTIUM IS AN OPPORTUNITY LIKE NO OTHER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAYCOLpPLPE
✈️ ALTIUM BENEFITS: https://careers.altium.com/#s-benefits
👏 ARE YOU ALREADY AN ALTIUM EMPLOYEE? Please apply directly through our internal Greenhouse job board. If you have questions, please contact HR.