We are looking for a hardworking, creative person for our Staff Performance Analysis Engineer position who has an interest in graphics processors, performance measurements and alike - our engineers are part of crafting the next generation of Arm technology!
This position is in the PPA team (power, performance, area) in Cambridge. The team acts as a sophisticated internal user of our products with the mission to measure the performance and energy efficiency in various use cases and analyse the performance to improve the products to reach maximum performance potential.
Would you like to work in a multi-site, multi-team and multi-cultural environment? Are you creative and passionate about new technologies? If so, we would love to hear from you!
- Work with internal tools to generate and analyse GPU performance data from various applications utilising the GPU
- Implement internal scripts to improve data analysis and visualisation tool flows
- Communicate performance analysis results within the organisation
Required Skills and Experience :
- Experience in GPU technology and standards such as OpenGLES, Vulkan or OpenCL
- Programming skills in C, C++ and Python
- Experience in standard Linux tools, shell and version control systems such as git
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organized and analytical approach to work
- Ability to understand complex, abstract problems
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience :
- Willingness and ability to chip in to process improvement initiatives
Working on interesting new projects is exciting, but we also know how important it is to receive support. We make sure you have regular catch-ups with your line manager who will be able to offer ongoing support, feedback, and development opportunities. You will also be given a certain amount of flexibility and freedom in how you decide to complete your projects/tasks.
As well as being offered a competitive salary, there are also opportunities to get involved in some of the many social events that are organized within Arm.