We are looking Active Directory and DNS expert who can quickly develop a good understanding of the ARM IT infrastructure and the needs of the user base.
On a day-to-day basis follow the ITIL processes including Incident, Change, Problem, Request, and Knowledge.
Contribute to, and take ownership of, ongoing improvement and stability initiatives of Arm’s IT infrastructure via automation.
Maintain and update key system documentation in line with changes made.
Work with Service Delivery Management and the global Service Desk to provide communications to all teams and the general user base for both planned and unplanned system outages.
A suitable sense of ownership and responsibility in driving tasks to timely and full completion!
Required Skills and Experience:
- Relevant technical accreditation or successful completion of vendor certified training in at least one of our key technologies (Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Hybrid, Microsoft Identity Manager)
- Solid understanding of architecting and configuring Microsoft Windows OS technology including AD Forests Domains Trusts, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy and Organisation Units (OU).
- Plan and implement Active Directory Domain level upgrades, troubleshoot resolve Active Directory GPO & password identity management systems
- Review domain level rights privileges perform changes to the same as appropriate, Assist in management and support of internal external DNS systems internal DHCP architecture
- Experience of working LB, Geo DNS and Bluecat or equivalent experience.
- Deep Technical knowledge of Exchange Online, On-premises Exchange and hybrid environment.
- Conduct and run BC/DR exercises for AD and drills to ensure systems meet business and resiliency requirements. Follow-up on areas of improvements and findings.
- Have a solid understanding of MS Authentication technologies (LDAP, NTLM, Kerberos, etc.
- Good knowledge of Azure Cloud and services like Azure AD, Azure app proxy, Single Sign On (SSO), Azure back-up and restore & Azure Site Recovery.
- Excellent customer service attitude, written and verbal communication skills, and ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Experience in PowerShell and scripting an added advantage.
- Ability to solve complicated problems in a reasonable time.
- Participate in the on call rotation and will require after hours work for planned changes and incident resolution, and provide expert level support to the IT Operations team.
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience:
Support identity synchronisation services including; Forefront Identity Manger or Microsoft Identity Manager and Azure AD Connect.
Certification related to Azure Cloud!
We can offer exciting, interesting work within a diverse Team. Arm's growth trajectory will ensure career progression and the opportunity to have a significant impact on our success.