We're looking for interns interested in working on a project in machine learning/AI, software engineering or electronics/electrical engineering. Applicants should have the following:
- Enrolled in an undergraduate program in an engineering or technical discipline
- Excellent technical skills
- The drive to take incredibly complex problems and work to find elegant, simple solutions
- Curious, enthusiastic and motivated to learn
- Available for 8-12 weeks between July-September 2022
Why intern at BIOS?
Our summer internships are paid, and you’ll also benefit from:
- Having an impact on world-changing technology with leaders in the field
- Dynamic, innovative, passionate, entrepreneurial team
- Supportive and inclusive company culture
- Central Cambridge location with excellent transport links and local amenities
- Modern office space with a fully stocked snack cupboard
- Fun social events to get to know the team
BIOS is committed to equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, gender or sexual orientation. Read more about our commitment to ED&I on our careers page.