Above everything, you will have the desire to succeed and demonstrate the enthusiasm and energy to inspire and influence those around you. Continuous learning will be part of the experience with us so we don’t expect you to arrive knowing everything, but the following competencies will enable you to be successful in this role:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Product Management/ role within an agile environment
- Experience working within an Agile methodology and demonstrated ability to effectively operate within an Agile team environment
- Experience with multiple ERP systems ideally in the healthcare market
- Ability to assess risks, dependencies, and identify mitigation strategies
- Strong team player
- Skilled in facilitating and leading meetings, setting agendas, driving decisions, and negotiating
- A team player who lives our Company values (Collaborate, Innovate, Inspire, Grow)
In return, GHX as an innovative and global organisation offers an open and team orientated working environment together with an attractive compensation and benefits package.
Find out more about us at http://www.ghx.com/en
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To apply, send us your CV and covering email together with your current salary and expectations to email@example.com