Redgate offers end-to-end database DevOps to help enterprises streamline software development and surface value from their data faster.
Our portfolio of solutions helps organizations reliably solve the complex challenges of database management across the DevOps lifecycle on any database, any platform, anywhere. We make life easier for IT leaders, development and operations teams, increasing efficiency, reducing errors and protecting business-critical data.
The data community knows it can trust Redgate to balance speed to market, collaboration across teams and the protection of business-critical data. More than 200,000 companies globally, including 91% of the Fortune 100, trust Redgate to deliver ingeniously simple software.
We’re looking for an experienced and dedicated Territory Account Executive to join our Austin, TX team who will play an integral part in the success of our global sales team with colleagues based in Cambridge, Brisbane, Berlin, Jersey City, and Pasadena.
This role will be responsible for driving new sales within specific regions and partnering with both new and existing customers to solve their business challenges. You’ll directly manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, business proposals, qualification, evaluation, closing, and account care. In many cases, you’ll work with a variety of disciplines across the business to achieve your goals; bringing in help from Sales Engineering, SDRs, Product Managers, Marketing, and Renewals Reps to ensure success.
For this role, we’re looking for candidates located in the Austin, TX area.
Your Work at Redgate Software:
- Define and execute territory sales plans for the defined territory
- Drive new product sales to new and existing customer accounts within a defined territory
- Act as a strategic partner and trusted advisor to our customers by becoming knowledgeable about their key business challenges and challenging existing thinking
- Develop and manage your sales pipeline
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Use Salesforce to manage customer interactions, the sales process, and reporting
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts when required
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
What You Bring to the Table:
- 2+ years of full cycle sales experience with a tech or software company
- A demonstrated track record of achieving quota
- The ability to self-generate pipeline
- Experience selling complex solutions to multiple stakeholders
Who You Are:
- You are a self-starter, autonomous, and can exercise credible judgment and decision making
- You have a genuine interest in technology
- You are a closer at heart who sells with the customer in mind
- You have a proven ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally and know how best to utilize your resources
- You have excellent communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it
- You are a Go-Getter – willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Revenue Accelerator
- Base: $60,000-$80,000
- OTE: $120,000-$160,000
Our Cultural + Commitment:
Welcome to a place where people are not just part of the team – they are the driving force behind our achievements.
At the heart of our organization lies a commitment to fostering a vibrant “People-First” culture. We believe that our greatest asset is our diverse and talented workforce.
We strive to nurture an environment where every individual is valued, respected, and empowered to thrive. By prioritizing the well-being, growth, and development of our employees, we create a dynamic community where innovation flourishes, and everyone’s unique contributions lead to shared success.
Benefits + Perks:
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employee Premiums covered at 100%
- Dependent Premiums covered at 50%
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Redgate Flexible well-being monthly allowance of $125
- 401K Retirment Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Pet Insurance through SPOT
- Unmind – free, full access to mental health and wellbeing platform
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption leave
- Exclusive employee discounts on all your favorite things through Perks at Work!
- Long-Term Incentive Plan (LTIP) – Redgate’s share options
- Paid Time Off
- 20 Days Paid Vacation Accrued Annually The option to buy an additional 5 days’ holiday each year
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Day off on your Birthday (or another Special Day)
- Company Wellbeing Day
- Volunteer Day
- Public Holiday Swap- option to swap up to 2 days to reflect the diversity, different religious beliefs, etc., across RG.
- Sick Time is not deducted from vacation accruals
- 6 Week Paid Sabbatical for every 5 years of continuous employment
- Travel insurance that covers both work and personal trips through Chubb
Achieving work-life balance has never been more important and so Redgate has adopted a flexible-hybrid model. This means that people will work flexibly with a blend of remote (home) and co-located (office) work, with teams having the flexibility to decide the cadence which best suits the outcomes they need to deliver.
Where you work and how frequently you attend the office will depend on the nature of your role, the make-up of the team and the type of work that you need to do. A weekly visit to the office is likely for most people to support our collaborative culture, as well as other ad-hoc collaborative activities as required by the business. So, if you are able to travel to and from the office safely in a day, that works well for us.
- Cambridge, UK (headquarters)
- Austin, TX (AMER headquarters)
- Pasadena, CA
- Jersey City, NJ
- Berlin, Germany
- Brisbane, Australia
Redgate Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply! While we list out what we generally look for, we are likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants section in the application process or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Redgate Software is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer; protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide: race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.