TRANSFORMATION LEAD QUALITY
Macclesfield, UK or Dunkerque, FR
INTRODUCTION TO ROLE:
Join us at AstraZeneca as a Transformation Lead for the Strategy & Business Performance team in Quality. This role is a unique opportunity to influence and execute strategic decisions that yield competitive results within SHE, Quality, Supply, Cost & People metrics. Based out of Macclesfield UK or Dunkerque France, you will be a part of a team that is responsible for catalysing the quality strategy & performance for our 3 quality supply regions.
As a Quality Transformation Lead, your focus will be on business development. You will lead improvement programmes and processes associated with strategy, business performance & portfolio management. You will also lead digitalization and drive improvements in key KPIs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a science / technical field such as Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry, Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain Management
- Pharmaceutical industry experience in quality and/or manufacturing and/or regulatory affairs and/or LEAN environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills English and preferably French.
- Demonstrated experience leading change management initiatives across multiple business areas.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills focused on achieving goals through teams.
- Strong negotiating/influencing skills, partner management skills.
- Ability to work independently under their own initiative.
- Knowledge and experience in project management principles and techniques.
- Experience in working with LEAN in a Quality.
- Experience in working with strategy deployment & execution.
When we put unexpected teams in the same room, we unleash bold thinking with the power to inspire life-changing medicines. In-person working gives us the platform we need to connect, work at pace and challenge perceptions. That’s why we work, on average, a minimum of three days per week from the office. But that doesn't mean we’re not flexible. We balance the expectation of being in the office while respecting individual flexibility. Join us in our unique and ambitious world.
At AstraZeneca, we take Quality seriously. Our work is important and valued. We are always innovating, trialling the latest models and technologies to improve reliability and excellence in our processes. We follow evidence to reach outcomes that benefit patients and AstraZeneca. Working on an immensely rich pipeline we adapt to get new medicines out quicker. Our focus is on scaling and introducing new technologies, using models to predict and proactively manage risk. It's an inclusive and friendly community here. We share knowledge and ways of working. Here each voice matters and it instils a real sense of camaraderie.
Ready to make a difference? Apply today!
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.