We are seeking an experienced VP of Sales Strategy & Revenue Operations to join our Commercial Leadership team.
This is a pivotal role in our growth & evolution. Reporting into our CRO, as our VP of Sales Strategy & Revenue Operations you will partner with the commercial leadership team in developing our sales strategy and business plans across our different revenue streams.
You will drive revenue effectiveness by establishing measurable processes to improve sales and customer success efficiency, whilst uncovering new opportunities for growth.
Who we are:
Redgate creates ingeniously simple software to help organizations and professionals get the most value out of any database, anywhere, through the provision of end-to-end Database DevOps.
More than 200,000 people globally, including 92% of the Fortune 100, trust Redgate to deliver ingeniously simple software.
Partnering with our Commercial Leadership team and other key stakeholders you will take ownership of our Commercial strategy and planning, providing thought leadership and vision to our Commercial function, whilst owning Revenue Operations and coaching & empowering the teams around you.
Core responsibilities include:
- Drive effective revenue operational management for the Chief Revenue Officer
- Drive the annual planning process for the go to market teams
- Build and deliver high-impact presentations and plans to support the CRO
- Manage revenue growth strategy and execution, operations, customer success, enablement and data analysis to support functional and companywide initiatives
- Partner with the commercial leadership team to drive go to market decisions by making recommendations in areas such as coverage models, team configuration, territory planning, sales compensation plans, quota plans in close collaboration with finance and other senior leadership teams
- Build, develop and manage a diverse team of high-performing managers: Build and maintain a world-class, inclusive, diverse, high-performing team by driving effective onboarding and on going training
- Design and implement global training programs for the go to market teams through the sales enablement team
- Partner with relevant GTM Teams to leverage performance analytics, influence cross-functional revenue projects and escalate relevant topics
- Build strong working relationships with executives and key leaders across GTM teams (e.g. product, engineering, marketing, and finance) and influence the goals and priorities of stakeholders
- Own the planning and prioritisation of the revenue operations team with a clear understanding of most projects and initiatives coming from the business acting as the main point of contact
- Partner with the commercial Leadership team to formulate and develop regional/segment business plans and constantly evolving go-to-market strategies conducting both internal and external research
- Facilitate the sales strategy and planning process
- Identify opportunities to improve go-to-market efficiencies and lead efforts to scale, align and invest in the business
- Analyse and present recommendations to Sales Leadership for alignment and investment in the desired state and opportunities for improvement in sales productivity and effective execution of the GTM strategy
- Understand Redgates key global customers, product lines, and more broadly supporting the commercial Leadership team in making important strategic decisions
- Oversee and administer the commercial tech stack and the data that flows through it and prioritise new requests for SFDC.
Who you are:
- You bring experience in operational leadership roles in a global SaaS Sales environment
- You have strong commercial experience with evidence of creating and executing strategic plans
- You operate as a strategic partner, collaborating with senior management as part of cross-functional management teams
- Previous experience in crafting strategic vision, making data-driven business decisions, including identifying gaps or business needs, and innovating and scaling solutions
- Demonstrable experience in data analytics or intelligence operations
- Extensive experience engaging at an executive level both internally with cross-functional groups and externally with partners
- Experience managing managers, senior managers and directors
- You have a clear passion for operations, data intelligence, enablement and thorough understanding of cross-functional alignment in a global environment
- Exceptional written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- You are able to inspire and influence others, build confidence and communicate effectively both with large groups and one on one.
- Able to work independently with a high degree of accountability
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package to include our company long-term incentive plan (share options)
- Values led culture
- Continuous learning & development and growth opportunities
- Flex-hybrid working model with anticipated cadence of working in our Cambridge office once a week
At Redgate we recruit on a rolling basis, which means we carry on recruiting until we find the right person for the role. We tend to compare individuals to the role specification rather than to each other.
Apply online today.