Main duties and responsibilities of the role:
- Use various programmes, such as Google Analytics to monitor and report on website user and performance data.
- Provide recommendations to the Web team on website and user journey improvements based on data insights, taking into account ARUK’s different supporter types.
- Support the Digital Campaigns team by analysing the digital effectiveness and conversion results of campaigns.
- Support the Digital Campaigns team by providing timely detailed reports for digital campaigns and assist with communicating results to other ARUK teams.
- Support on setting up events, goals, and managing Google Tag Manager to ensure KPIs are captured on the website.
- Build and maintain reporting dashboards in Google Analytics and Looker Studio.
- Provide recommendations on future campaigns based on historic data insights.
- Work closely with our partner Web Agency and third party digital marketing agencies and supporting with the tracking across our social media platforms.
- Provide recommendations on suitable A/B tests.
- Work closely with ARUK’s Data team, ensuring alignment between our digital and data systems.
What we are looking for:
- Experience collecting digital data for a medium sized organisation.
- Experience in providing actionable data insights to a digital team.
- Detailed knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience of using website user monitoring tools such as HotJar.
- High level of competence across social media platforms and setting up tracking for marketing campaigns.
- Experience of reviewing and trouble-shooting of anomalies in data sets.
- Organisation – managing multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- An understanding Search Engine Optimisation best practise.
- An analytical and questioning mind.
- Strong Data Studio skills, with the ability to set up data sources and dashboards.
- Strong MS Excel Skills.
- An enthusiasm for demonstrating the potential of digital and web development.
- Strong ability to present complex data concisely and communicate recommendations.
- Ideas-driven, can-do attitude.
- Understanding and passion for data integrity, accuracy and compliance
Ways of working: As part of our Agile ways of working you will be required to work approximately 2 days a week from the office, which is subject to the requirements of the role and the business needs. Flexibility on where you work can be split between working from home and our office.
Roles that are classed as part of the Agile ways of working are not able to claim any costs for Mileage/Travel on Public Transport, Accommodation and/or Meals. This includes when attending the office for various meetings/events.
Our Office: Our office is at 3 Riverside, Granta Park, Great Abington, Cambridge, CB21 6AD.
Salary: Circa £30,000 per annum, plus benefits,
Please download the Vacancy Pack for more information.
The closing date for applications is the 3rd March 2024, with interviews likely to be held week commencing the 11th March 2024. We would encourage you to submit your application at the earliest opportunity as the closing date may be brought forward at any time. Please indicate in your covering letter if you are unable to attend an interview on a certain date.
We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures. Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either the application or interview stage, please contact us at email@example.com
How to apply:
Please create an online account using our Online Recruitment System which can be accessed through our Job Vacancies page. You will be able to attach your CV and covering letter to your application and track the status of your application.
About Alzheimer’s Research UK:
Alzheimer's Research UK is the UK's leading dementia research charity. Our mission is to accelerate progress towards a cure. Today 1 in 2 people will be impacted by dementia, either through caring for a loved one, developing it themselves or tragically both. But there is hope.
There has never been a more important and exciting time in dementia research. With promising new drugs in clinical trials that slow the progression of the diseases that cause it, and revolutionary new ways to diagnose them on the horizon, we are now at a tipping point. Working with the smartest minds globally and across the UK, with industry and academia, Alzheimer’s Research UK is uniquely placed to invest in the very best research identifying barriers to a cure and knocking them down so that there are more and better treatments for everyone with dementia. For the first time in history, we can see a future where people with dementia can get a swift and accurate diagnosis, and effective treatments that could slow or even stop their disease. We stand for everyone affected by dementia. We stand for a cure.
In 2022, we were incredibly proud to be awarded a 3-star accreditation by Best Companies which recognises ‘World Class’ levels of workplace engagement and were also listed in the prestigious Best Companies lists:
• 48th in the 100 Best Large Companies to Work For in the UK.
• 19th in the 100 Best Companies to Work For in the East of England.
• 3rd in the 50 Best Companies to Work For in the Charity Sector.
In addition, we were also shortlisted for a special award recognising the work undertaken on reducing our environmental impact.
In 2021, we were awarded the HR Management award by The Charity Times for our Wellbeing initiatives throughout the pandemic.
In 2020, we demonstrated our commitment to changing the way we think and act about mental health in the workplace and signed the Time to Change Employer Pledge.
ARUK really does look after its people, where you will be able to add value and make a difference.
To view further details about working for us and the benefits we offer, please visit Alzheimer’s Research UK