Presentation Skills: Introduction
This workshop is designed for individuals who have little or no experience of presenting. The workshop provides a safe and supportive environment for individuals to practice skills and gain confidence in their presentation ability.
By the end of the workshop delegates will be able to prepare, create and deliver a presentation with confidence.
- Understand and learn ways to overcome nerves and stress
- Acquire skills to convey confidence, authenticity and authority under pressure
- Create, structure and bring to life effective and memorable content
- Develop and use prompts to depend on during the presentation
- Welcome, introductions and tailoring the day to suit delegates’ needs
- Learning about nerves, how to control them and harness their power
- Preparing to present – getting the mindset right from the start
- The art and science of looking and sounding confident – bringing out your authentic self
- Quick, easy and proven structuring methods
- Making the content enjoyable for you and the audience
- Tailoring to delegates’ needs (extra content can include handling questions, PowerPoint best practice, use of visuals etc)
- Presenting experience in the afternoon, with supportive and helpful feedback
Loved being able to find out my strengths and weaknesses in a safe environment.
Meet the trainer! https://www.youtube.com/embed/IGB5tnpoSSQ
|Duration: 1 Day||Credits: 1.8|
|CPD Points: 6.5||Member Cost: £270.00+VAT|
|Max. Delegates: 8||Non-member Cost: £405.00+VAT|