Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace
The workplace should be somewhere that everyone feels valued and is treated with courtesy and respect. We should all experience dignity at work.
We do not always recognise or understand the different needs of different individuals and cultures, so all too often we do not recognise the impact our behaviour can have on others, no matter how well intentioned we are. This workshop explores different behaviours, where bias comes from and what we can do to overcome our own unconscious bias.
Aims and Objectives
This workshop will cover the following areas:
- What constitutes bullying & harassment under the Equality Act 2010
- Understand behaviours that some see as acceptable and others may see as offensive
- Explore diversity in your life
- Unconscious bias and how to overcome it
- Activities to identify the impact that prejudice has and how to overcome prejudice
- Action plan to break down the barriers to diversity and inclusion
- The session ends with developing an action plan for putting learning into practice in the workplace.
Who is it for?
Individuals and managers.
The workshop is for up to 12 delegates. It is a mix of theory and practical exercises encouraging everyone to explore their behaviours and beliefs.
|Duration: 1 Day||Credits: 1.9|
|Max. Delegates: 12||Member Cost: £290.00+VAT|
|Non-member Cost: £435.00+VAT|