Motivation for Managers
This one-day training session will help you to understand what motivates you and how this can be different to the things that will motivate your team.
Aims and Objectives
This workshop aims to develop your understanding of motivation at work, helping you to identify your own and your teams’ motivators, providing opportunities for personal and team development.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Identify what motivates you
- Understand the factors that motivate or demotivate your team
- Exploring the role of the manager in motivating others
- Recognising the right management style for the individuals in your team
- Expressing appreciation to help motivate your team
- Action planning
Who is it for?
This workshop is recommended for line managers who would like to understand how to motivate diverse individuals, who respond to different management styles.
The workshop is a mix of theory and practical skills development. The session ends by developing an action plan for putting learning into practice in the workplace.
|Duration: 1 Day||Credits: 1.9|
|Max. Delegates: 12||Member Cost: £290.00+VAT|
|Time: 10am - 4pm||Non-member Cost: £435.00+VAT|