Proactive Career Development
The world of work is changing: gone is the ‘job for life’, single track development and the attitude of simply working to earn money. We are now working for longer, demanding greater job satisfaction, competing with automation, and expected to adapt and upskill continuously.
So what does this mean for you? Where is your future and how do you get there?
This workshop introduces the first steps to proactive career development, looking at your own future and what you can do to approach it with confidence.
By the end of the course participants will have:
- Increased self-awareness
- A better understanding of their own USPs
- The foundation to create their credible and convincing career story
- The strategic insights to define future career paths
- Looked at their own CV for areas to adapt and enhance
- Tools and techniques to plan further career messaging through various channels e.g. networking, LinkedIn etc
- Practiced skills for confident communication in all situations including an elevator pitch and handling interview questions
Who should attend
Anyone who wants to take control of their career and their personal brand whether considering an immediate career move or reassessing own potential for development.
|Duration: 2.5 hours||Credits: 0.6|
|Time: 10.00am - 12.30pm||Member Cost: £100.00+VAT|
|Max. Delegates: 16||Non-member Cost: £150.00+VAT|