Practical solutions to support the understanding of autism in the workplace
This half day training course will give you the knowledge and understanding to effectively support your autistic employees within the workplace.
- To have a more in depth understanding of autism and the best strategies to support employees with autism in the workplace.
- Understanding how to create positive outcomes for employees with autism.
- Information on how to create an autism friendly workplace.
- Outlining the legal requirements for equality supporting neurodiversity, especially autism.
- To increase managers and HR departments confidence, understanding and ability to work effectively with autistic employees.
- An open forum to ask questions related to the best strategies to support an autistic employee.
Managers and HR departments.
|Duration: Half day||Credits: 1.3|
|Time: 9.30am - 12.30pm||Member Cost: £195.00+VAT|
|Max. Delegates: 12||Non-member Cost: £292.00+VAT|