Not all communication can be done by email, sometimes you just have to pick up the phone. Yet many of us avoid having to do so, hate the experience and don’t make the most of this form of communication. This workshop explores the challenges and opportunities that telephone communication provides and gives tools and techniques to enhance your performance and build confidence.
Who should attend
This workshop is relevant to anyone and everyone as it explores human behaviour in various social settings, identifying triggers for unwanted behaviour and how to influence others through positive interaction.
This interactive workshop is full of theory, discussions and practical exercises to help you enhance your telephone influencing skills. We will cover the following areas:
- Preparing for outgoing telephone calls and reacting to unexpected incoming calls most effectively
- Getting in the right environment and the right mood
- Voice – interpreting non-verbal behaviour and enhancing your own vocal impact
- Adaptation – making informed judgements and adapting your communication to suit
- Effective and active listening
- Getting your point across and responding to questions, concerns and objections
- Managing various voices on conference calls
- Benefits of the unseen & managing noises off
Meet the trainer...
|Duration: 5 hours||Credits: 1.2|
|Times: 10.30am - 3.30pm||Member Cost: £185+VAT|
|Max. Delegates: 12||Non-member Cost: £278+VAT|