Training Skills Workshop
This two-day workshop explores the psychological theories behind effective training methods, provides a toolbox of skills to enhance the training experience and enables participants to practice skills and build confidence in their own training abilities.
Who should attend
This is relevant for anyone who wants to run training sessions in-house, and for those who already run training sessions and would like to enhance their skills.
- What makes good training and a good trainer?
- Unified Learning Model and the neuroscience behind how we learn
- Exploring potential barriers and their positive usefulness in designing training
- Processes for planning and structuring training
- Toolbox of ideas to bring training to life and to maximise retention
- Personal performance in the training room - verbal and non-verbal skills
- Practical experience of creating a mini training session
- Evaluation and its importance for development
Meet the trainer...
|Duration: 2 x 2.5 hours||Credits: 1.9|
|Times: 1.00pm - 3.30pm||Member Cost: £290+VAT|
|Max. Delegates: 8||Non-member Cost: £435+VAT|