How to make Behavioural Change
Are you wishing to make a cultural change in your organisation? Are you wishing to change the behaviours of individuals or teams? Do you realise that your current culture is costing you time and money?
This half day course is delivered by tutors who have many years of experience in changing behaviours and cultures in organisations. They will take you through the key elements involved when making change, and share with you fundamental thinking, processes and actions that need to be embedded to make a successful and sustainable change.
The learning you will gain can be used at an individual change level, right though to an organisational culture change.
- The overall outcome of this session is to learn how to make behavioural change, and ultimately a culture change to either an individual, team or organisation
- You will learn at a deeper level what makes behaviour so difficult to change
- To learn the framework needed to make sustainable change
- The cost of communication and behaviour
- Understanding Culture and its formation
- Recognising what makes it difficult to change behaviour
- Understanding the level to make behavioural change at
- Understanding where our behaviours originate from
- How to use values and behavioural standards as part of the change process
- What are the actions to make change – and make it stick
|Duration: 3.5 hours||Credits: 1.1|
|Times: 9.30am - 1.00pm||Member Cost: £165.00+VAT|
|Max. Delegates: 12||Non-member Cost: £248.00+VAT|