Understanding and using the Apprenticeship Levy – an employer’s guide
How to spend your levy or use levy funding to develop Apprenticeships using external providers
- Understand how funding works, including how and why to use it
- Understand how to use and contract with training providers (including your rights as an employer)
- Understand the difference between upskilling existing staff and recruiting new Apprentice
- Understand how to identify and avoid bad providers
For SMEs not paying into the levy pot or Levy paying organisations, who want to use levy funding for Apprentice Programmes
How to keep your levy and become an employer provider and deliver your own Apprenticeship
- Understand the importance of the funding rules – including a focus on key factors (including eligibility; 20% off the Job; Sub-contracting; auditing)
- Understand how to set up programmes that meet compliance and funding requirements
- Understand the importance of End-Point Assessment
For Levy paying organisations who want to deliver their own Apprenticeships.
You may attend either the morning session, the afternoon session, or both sessions. Lunch will be provided for those attending the full day.
|Dates: 21st April||Member Cost: £330+VAT per session|
|Location: Marshall Centre, Cambridge||Non-member Cost: £345+VAT per session|
|Morning Session: 09:30 - 12:30||Afternoon Session: 13:30 - 16:30|
This course is run by the Marshall Centre.
To book please email firstname.lastname@example.org or make an enquiry below