Marshall Centre: APM Project Risk Management Certificate (PRAM) Level 1
Interactive introductory workshops exploring the core principles of PRAM.
Day 1: Intro to Benefits, Principles and Processes involved in the effective risk analysis and management of projects
Day 2: Intro to Organisation, Control and Behaviours; Intro to Application of PRAM to a range of practical case studies; exam practice and multiple-choice exam.
2x full day workshops, with multiple choice 1 hour exam embedded in final day.
Core course materials provided:
- Project Risk Analysis and Management Guide (PRAM) 2nd ed.
- Interactive activities and handouts
- Powerpoint slides
- Practice exam questions
Upon completion of this course, candidates will understand:
- Benefits, Principles of and Processes involved in effective Risk Analysis and Management of Projects
- Organisation, Control and Behaviours
- Application of PRAM to a range of practical case studies
- 21st - 22nd April
- 13th - 14th October
|Times: 08:30 - 15:30||Member Cost: £706+VAT|
|Location: Marshall Centre, Cambridge||Non-member Cost: £785+VAT|
This course is run by the Marshall Centre. Cambridge Network members receive 10% off.
To book please email firstname.lastname@example.org or make an enquiry below