Reducing the impact of coronavirus on employee mental health (Online)
Aims & Objectives:
This 2-hour online training session will help you to recognise the risks posed by enforced home working during a pandemic, and provide simple solutions to improve motivation and engagement.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Understand the impact of enforced home working on morale, productivity and mental health
- Consider how to provide visible management for remote workers during a crisis
Who is it for?
Recommended for managers who are managing people remotely during the Coronavirus pandemic
The impact of enforced home working
- Recognise the impact change can have on our mental health
- Understand the impact of enforced home working on morale and productivity
Management responsibilities during times of uncertainty
- The role of the manager to motivate and engage employees to improve morale, productivity and mental health
- Tools and techniques to manage remote workers during this crisis
This online workshop is a mix of theory and practical skills development. The session ends by developing an action plan for putting learning into practice in the workplace.
If you have any questions or would like to pay via invoice please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
|Time: 10am - 12pm||Member Cost: £30.00+VAT|
|Trainer: Your People Potential||Non-Member Cost: £45.00+VAT|