Assertiveness Skills Workshop
Assertiveness is not always about getting your own way, but it is about being able to confidently express your own needs.
When people talk about being more assertive, they usually mean:
- How do I resist always saying yes when I really want to say no?
- How do I say what I really think without upsetting someone?
- How do I gain more control in situations that are important to me?
This workshop is about understanding what assertiveness really means to you, and how to be more assertive when you need to be.
By the end of the workshop delegates will:
- Understand what assertive behaviour is.
- Be more aware of ‘difficult’ people and situations, and how to respond to them.
- Understand and know how to use assertive communication
- Know when and how to be assertive
What is assertive behaviour?
When to be assertive
How to be assertive – the practical part
Course duration: 1 day
Max Delegates: 12
CPD Points: 6.5
- Course type:
- Learning Collaboration
- Course reference:
- TLC Units:
- Member price:
- Non-member price:
|21 May 2019||Eagle Labs, 7-8 Clifton Court, Cherry Hinton Road, CB1 7BN||Please log in or create an account to make your booking. Book course|
|7 Nov 2019||Eagle Labs, 7-8 Clifton Court, Cherry Hinton Road, CB1 7BN||Please log in or create an account to make your booking. Book course|