Be a PA with PA
A one-day workshop for Pas, EAs, Secretaries and Administrative Professionals. This Workshop is based around effective outcome thinking, communication and awareness tools. The tools utilise Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) techniques that have been developed and utilised by leading edge organisations in order to achieve excellence.
The learning is created through a combination of demonstrations, group exercises and discussions. There is an emphasis on fun and experiential learning to make the tools and techniques practical and instantly “usable” in your role as a PA. A PA with PA (Perfect Awareness) will have more flexibility, stronger relationships and therefore the ability to work more effectively and efficiently in supporting individuals, teams and the business as a whole.
I really enjoyed the day. Gave me great tools to use straight away.
- Welcome, Introductions and Outline for the day
- Brief background to NLP
- Where did it come from?
- What does it mean?
- How does it apply to me in my role as a PA and in my everyday life?
- It’s all about Rapport
- The importance of having rapport in order to influence
- Recognise when in and out of rapport
- Understand and be able to use the key elements of rapport
- How we process our world
- Understand how we use our senses to process our world
- Notice how people represent their world in different ways through the language they use
- Recognise that flexibility in language can create deeper rapport and stronger relationships
- Beliefs and Presuppositions
- Understand and recognise enabling and limiting beliefs
- Learn to develop flexibility in order to change limiting beliefs
- Recognise usefulness of curiosity versus judgment
- Knowing and achieving your outcomes
- Identify what you do want versus what you don’t want
- Know how to gain clarity and move towards achieving what you want
- Learn how to gain clarity of others outcomes in order to support their needs
- How we are programmed
- Know our own patterns of behaviour
- Learn to recognise the patterns of behaviour of others
- Understand the need for flexibility in our own behaviours in order to support those around us
- Learning review and consolidation
Course Duration: 1 day
Max Delegates: 8
Trainer: Lindsay Taylor, Director, Your Excellency Limited.
Lindsay is best known for her fun, experiential training sessions. She is passionate about sharing skills and learning with clients across the world in a down-to-earth, jargon-free manner ensuring the learning can be instantly applied to benefit you. Lindsay is a member of The Association for Coaching and supports continuing professional development.
Lindsay’s particular passion is for raising the kudos of the PA and Administrative Professional. She spent 10 years as a PA/EA in organisations in the UK and USA including Transamerica Corporation the innovative financial services and products provider. When Lindsay retrained as a Coach and Trainer, gaining practitioner status in Neuro Linguistic Programming, (NLP), she realised the huge benefit of these skills to PAs in improving and maintaining a great working relationship – with themselves, their manager and the teams they support.
- Course type:
- Learning Collaboration
- Course reference:
- TLC Units:
- Member price:
- Non-member price: