Dealing with Difficult Behaviour - I'm not crazy, I'm just not you!
It is said that ‘variety is the spice of life’ but sometimes the range and diversity of people we come across can be really challenging.
As colleagues and professionals, we all must work with each other and the rewards for doing so are clear, but it can require real understanding and skills to make working with some people a success.
Who should attend?
Managers and team leaders at all levels who wish to extend their approach and understanding when dealing with the challenges of difficult people, so the outcomes can be more effective.
Thoroughly enjoyable and very good for the situation at hand.
You will learn about:
- The key personality traits and preferences – different or wrong?
- Behavioural flexibility – what it is and how to do it
- Hold up the mirror – self-awareness first – is it me?
- Approaches you can take to help
- Behaviours which don’t help
- Strategies to take for typical examples
- The role of feedback, coaching and support
- Peer coaching discussions around particular concerns
- Typical difficult people we face
- Key personality traits and preferences
- My style and preferences?
- Going for a win/ win - approaches we can take/avoid
- Role of feedback, coaching and support
- Strategies for typical examples
- Particular concerns shared
- Personal Actions
Duration: 1 day
Max delegates: 12
CPD Points: 6.5
- Course type:
- Learning Collaboration
- Course reference:
- TLC Units:
- Member price:
- Non-member price:
|23 Apr 2019||Eagle Labs, 7-8 Clifton Court, Cherry Hinton Road, CB1 7BN||Please log in or create an account to make your booking. Book course|
|12 Sep 2019||Eagle Labs, 7-8 Clifton Court, Cherry Hinton Road, CB1 7BN||Please log in or create an account to make your booking. Book course|