Project Management for Non Project Managers
This programme is designed to develop good Project Management Practice and is intended for those people who don’t normally manage projects.
There are two phases to any project: Thinking It Through and Making Things Happen. This programme is designed to look at the 'thinking it through' phase with the tools and techniques available to project managers and the 'making things happen' through leading others.
To equip participants with the knowledge, skill and understanding of how to manage their projects more successfully.
To provide instruction, models, practical exercises and discussion opportunities on:
- Understanding the nature of project work
- Top TEN tips
- The project management process and the role of Project Manager
- The planning tools and how to manage risk
- How to manage others who don’t report to you
- Find out what the 4 key things great project managers do
- Developing personal action plans
Course duration: 1 day
Delegate capacity: 12
Management Learning & Coaching
- Course type:
- Learning Collaboration
- Course reference:
- TLC Units:
- Member price:
- Non-member price:
|14 Nov 2018||Eagle Labs, 7-8 Clifton Court, Cherry Hinton Road, CB1 7BN||Please log in or create an account to make your booking. Book course|