Sales for Non-Selling Professionals Training Course
According to Daniel Pink (author of To Sell Is Human), we are all in sales now whether or not we like to admit it. This one-day course (with additional reinforcement to support implementation) is for professionals who are not in a formal sales role but have a responsibility to bring in revenue, client acquisition and/or grow existing clients as part of their role.
For example, you may be a business owner who must wear many hats (including sales), a partner in a professional services firm, or you may have expertise in an industry such as marketing, engineering, or consultancy which form the core of your day to day role. Your business development role will require you to have conversations with prospective clients, either face to face or over the phone.
I got everything I wanted and more from this course
Would recommend to everyone who wants to become more involved in sales
You may be:
- Frustrated that there is never enough time for business development or
- Business development takes up a lot of time and effort without always delivering the results
- Revenue peaks and troughs
- Frustrated that apparently interested prospective clients disappear without giving you a decision
- Wanting to know how to have more effective sales conversations
The focus of the day is to give you practical tools and techniques for having more effective sales conversations and to become more comfortable with the business development part of your role.
There will also be two follow up reinforcement sessions to support you in applying these learnings more effectively.
Topics will include:
- Understanding human behaviour and how it impacts on your selling
- Developing a format for your sales conversations
- More effective questioning techniques
- Take more control over the sales process
- How to get to the real decision-maker
- Having more effective budget discussions
- Getting more clarity and predictability from your sales conversations
- Using your business development time effectively
We will look at the attitude, behaviour and technique elements that are required to be more successful in business development.
Meet the Trainer:
Caroline Robinson runs Sandler Training, a sales training and business development company based in Cambridge, working with business owners, sales managers and sales teams to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their selling through real world, practical approaches that work.
|Duration: 1 Day||Credits: 2.3|
|Max. Delegates: 12||Member Cost: £350.00+VAT|
|Non-member Cost: £525.00+VAT|
*Membership from £50+VAT per annum - join now and save on training