Train the Trainer
The purpose of this workshop is to provide you with the tools, techniques & confidence to successfully run your own in-house training courses. By the end of the day you will:
- Understand your role as a trainer.
- Consider the organisational context for your training.
- Understand the essential communication skills needed to be an effective trainer.
- Understand how adults learn.
- Be able to structure an effective workshop.
- Have designed and run a mini-workshop.
Who should attend:
This workshop is ideal for anyone who wants to run training sessions in-house, and for those who already run training sessions and would welcome the opportunity to refine and refresh their skills.
Length of workshop: One day
- Your role as a trainer.
- What are you trying to achieve? Setting objectives and outcomes.
- Essential communication and presentation skills for trainers.
- Understanding adult learning needs.
- Workshop design - matching content to process.
- Trainers’ nightmares solved.
- Putting theory into practice - design & run a mini-workshop.
CPD Points: 6.5
- Course type:
- Learning Collaboration
- Course reference:
- TLC Units:
- Member price:
- Non-member price:
|2 Apr 2019||Eagle Labs, 7-8 Clifton Court, Cherry Hinton Road, CB1 7BN||Please log in or create an account to make your booking. Book course|