Join our professional network and our membership will help you:
- Make new connections: meet people, form partnerships and share ideas by attending a diverse range of events, or use the Network's Corporate innovation service, where our business networking teams boost collaboration by introducing you to the people you want to meet
- Raise your profile: use this website to describe your business and promote your news, blogs, products, services, events and activities. Our member Directory has very high search rankings and for smaller businesses this alone can justify membership
- Enhance your skillset: benefit from a full calendar of high-quality training courses and peer learning opportunities (available to all staff of member organisations) through our Learning Collaboration
- Find new recruits: advertise your vacancies and attract talented employees through our popular jobs board, Recruitment Gateway. (We charge separately for this service; see fees for recruitment services)
- Be an active part of the wider business community: contribute to local initiatives, collaborate via business networking with others and make your voice heard on matters of mutual interest
See what we offer our members in this short (1min, 31 secs) video on the Cambridge Network YouTube channel:
Or you can see the Zoom recording of our membership webinar from May 2020:
You can also see our YouTube webinar playlist here.
Basic membership fees
Cambridge Network membership fees vary according to size and type of organisation, with the basic membership fee generally determined by the number of employees of the parent organisation, as reported in the organisation's accounts at Companies House. You are welcome to increase your contribution to support our work.
|Organisations with 1-5 staff or Individuals||£50|
|Organisations with 6-20 staff||£250|
|Organisations with 21-50 staff||£500|
|Organisations with >50 staff||£1,000|
|Founder level membership||Varies, £5,000 - £20,000 (details on application)|
|Charities with up to 100 staff||£50|
|Charities with >100 staff||£1,000|
All fees are subject to VAT and payable annually.
We include selected knowledge-intensive businesses in our directory as Cluster companies. Cluster companies are welcome to become members if they would like to add to their directory profiles or want access to our full services.
Please contact us if you have questions or need more information.