Benefits and fees
Join us and membership will help you:
- Make new connections - meet people, form partnerships and share ideas by attending a diverse range of Member events
- Raise your profile - use this website to describe your business and promote your news, products, services, events and activities. Our member Directory has very high search rankings and for smaller businesses this alone can justify membership.
- Enhance your skillset - benefit from a full calendar of high quality training courses and peer learning opportunities (available to all staff of member organisations) through our Learning Collaboration
- Find new recruits - advertise your vacancies and attract talented employees through our popular jobs board, Recruitment Gateway. (We charge separately for this service; see fees for recruitment services.)
- Be an active part of the wider business community - contribute to local initiatives and make your voice heard on matters of mutual interest
Basic membership fees
Cambridge Network membership fees vary according to size and type of organisation, with the basic membership fee generally determined by the number of employees of the parent organisation, as reported in the organisation's accounts at Companies House. You are welcome to increase your contribution to support our work.
|Organisations with 1-5 staff||£50|
|Organisations with 6-20 staff||£250|
|Organisations with 21-50 staff||£500|
|Organisations with >50 staff||£1,000|
|Founder level membership||Varies, £5,000 - £20,000 (details on application)|
|Charities with up to 100 staff||£50|
|Charities with >100 staff||£1,000|
All fees are subject to VAT and payable annually.
Please contact us if you have questions or need more information.
Jobseekers can add a CV and apply for jobs in Cambridge Network's Recruitment Gateway without charge. Become a registered user by logging in here.