HEINEKEN will use the CRedit360 system to gather, analyse and communicate quarterly sustainability performance across their global operations. This supports HEINEKEN’s industry leading ‘Green Gauge’ scorecard initiative, and replaces a resource-intensive Excel based approach with a single web-based system.
HEINEKEN selects CRedit360 to deliver Green Gauge 2.0 initiative
HEINEKEN will use the credit360 system to gather, analyse and communicate quarterly sustainability performance across their global operations. This supports HEINEKEN’s industry leading ‘Green Gauge’ scorecard initiative, and replaces a resource-intensive Excel based approach with a single web-based system. HEINEKEN committed to upgrading to a ‘Green Gauge 2.0’ system in their 2011 Sustainability Report; after a competitive selection process, credit360 was identified as the software provider to deliver against this commitment.
The Green Gauge initiative forms a key part of HEINEKEN’s overarching and ambitious sustainability agenda. Brewing a Better Future is a comprehensive, integrated strategy for creating a more sustainable company and future. Considering that HEINEKEN has more than 250 brands and 140 breweries in 71 countries, this is a challenging task.
credit360 was chosen for its adaptability to HEINEKEN’s well-established reporting requirements and the flexibility to cover a broad range of sustainability metrics, not simply environmental data. By introducing approval steps and automated quality checks for data entry, HEINEKEN will improve accuracy and reduce the time their sustainability experts spend chasing information and validating accuracy. HEINEKEN will also benefit from credit360’s tried and tested connectors to integrate sustainability data with existing back-end systems – a key requirement for a multi-national business managing an integrated approach to sustainability.
In a phased implementation approach, later stages will focus on:
• Leveraging credit360’s CDP accredited (Gold standard) system to manage HEINEKEN’s carbon reporting
• Aligning reporting with key external frameworks, including the GRI (through credit360’s GRI-certified solution)
credit360 has been selected by over a dozen companies across Brazil, US, Singapore, Switzerland and the UK in the past 6 months. With a decade of experience, over 100 clients and a recent award for Best Sustainability Software from Ethical Corporation, credit360 is an established leader in the sustainability software space.
For more information on credit360, visit www.credit360.com
UL’s Environment & Sustainability division works to advance global sustainability, environmental health, and safety.
We enable this through:
• Software platforms that help businesses track and measure environmental, supply chain, health, and safety management and sustainability data to meet regulatory and disclosure needs.
• Help businesses demonstrate the health and sustainability of their products through sustainable product certifications such as GREENGUARD and ECOLOGO Certification, environmental claim validations and transparency programs.
• We also support the transition of businesses from linear economy mindsets and practices to a more sustainable, circular approach that can uncover significant hidden value.