Amino, leaders in IPTV, is to showcase at IBC 2014 (RAI Amsterdam, 12-16 September) how its solutions portfolio is evolving to deliver the latest developments in 4K/HEVC, multiscreen content security and home monitoring and control capabilities.
Amino showcases expanded solutions-based connected home portfolio at IBC 2014
Visitors to Amino’s stand – in the Connected World hall 14 stand J20 – will be able to see a range of new products and solutions including:
- a new 4K HEVC STB platform featuring Amino’s field-proven, widely-deployed Aminet software alongside a preview of the new-look 4K HEVC product family
- the latest capabilities of the Live Advanced Media platform – including a demonstration of industry-leading multistream recording capability. The new Amino Premium Connect solution will also be featured showing how premium content can be securely distributed to multiple screens around the home
- the recently-launched A150/550 set-top box - combining Amino’s reputation for quality with improved performance, enhanced user experience to enable the latest added value OTT /HTML5 features. New middleware integrations that reinforce the A150 / A550 as the STB of choice for powering main TVs in OTT multiscreen deployments will also be demonstrated
- Amino Home Reach - the award-winning, operator-grade cloud-based home monitoring and control solution. New features include an enhanced user interface - alongside mobile apps and operator administration tools - plus a versatile range of devices including sensors, cameras and a USB STB dongle. Also showcased will be the new Amino Hub, which allows an operator to deploy home monitoring services to broadband customers who do not have a STB supplied as part of their service package.
- Amino Devkit - a suite of tools including Aminet software APIs and an SDK to allow partners and customers to develop new STB functionality and applications
Amino CEO Donald McGarva said: “Working with operators we are now seeing clear strategies emerging to transition to both a wider connected home offering and a clear commitment to evolve services towards 4k delivery. At IBC, we’ll be showcasing our close alignment with these trends – showcasing new future-proof products and solutions underpinned by our quality reputation and field-proven software.”
Head of Marketing Communications
Amino Communications Ltd
Buckingway Business Park, Anderson Road, Swavesey, Cambridge, CB24 4UQ, UK
Amino Communications is a world leading IPTV and hybrid/OTT innovator – bringing new entertainment products and solutions to a global market.