Deyton Bell is partnering with Grants4Growth to work with companies in Cambridgeshire to assist them in applying for grants to contribute towards the costs of eligible capital purchases.
Could you qualify for support through the Grants4Growth Capital Grants Programme?
Are you an SME in Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Essex or Lincolnshire? Have you received less than £150K of grants and other state aids in the past three years? You could be eligible for grant support. This programme means that:
- Businesses now have an opportunity of defraying some capital costs if a successful application is made.
- Professional advisors guiding businesses have an opportunity of helping their clients by making them aware of the programme
- Sellers of eligible products could help their customers save money when making a purchase by making them aware of the programme
- Lenders can help their clients to borrow less as grant funding could replace some debt.
What is the Grants4Growth Programme?
Grants4Growth is an £11m ERDF-funded project delivered through Local Enterprise Partnerships in the East of England and Lincolnshire. It provides: capital grants for SMEs to purchase/install efficient new processes, production facilities and clean tech, helping them to invest-to-grow; revenue grants (East of England only) and other direct technical assistance to support SMEs to promote products/services such clean technology and renewable energy.
Its function is to administer simple, straightforward grants and quantifiable action to improve efficiency, reduce carbon emissions and help your business invest to grow.
- To be eligible the SME should be considering a project that will enable them to grow, become more efficient or improve their processes or production methods.
- Typical project costs (total) are £5,000 - £25,000 but larger projects can be supported.
Example projects that have been funded to date include:
- Low voltage lighting systems
- Fuel efficient heating
- Manufacturing and engineering equipment
- Commercial vehicles inc. vans/lorries and company cars if more fuel efficient
- Installation of new cooking facilities in pubs/clubs/restaurants
- Large scale and 3D printers
Deyton Bell is acting as broker to facilitate appropriate loan applications in Cambridgeshire and can offer technical assistance to develop project ideas and can also offer support for completion and submission of applications at every stage. Grants for growth can also provide revenue grants to clean tech businesses to assist with marketing and promotion.
At Deyton Bell, we aim to break the mould by offering a fresh dynamic approach to business services, with an energetic, creative, nimble style designed to generate outstanding results and maximum value for our clients - fast.